Join us for the latest nutritional, fitness and wellness information helping you live a better life!
Subscribe to Updates
At NaturalNutritionCompany.com, we believe a healthy diet and exercise should be achieved before adding supplements to help women lose weight. These products are meant to “supplement” an existing healthy lifestyle. Hence the name.
Remember that these weight loss supplements are the finishing touch and should never replace proper nutrition and exercise. With that being said, these three products produce great results.
Chromium Picolinate is a trace mineral with many great health benefits and is one of the best supplements to help women lose weight. It is one of the first weight loss supplements we recommend. It also contains no stimulants.
Benefits of Chromium Picolinate
- helps burn more calories
- enhances insulin response to burn more fat
- builds more muscle which also helps burn more fat
- helps curb carb cravings
- controls blood sugar
I use Solaray Chromium Picolinate for its benefits. You can check out current prices on My Supplement Store here.
We recommend using caffeine in its natural form, coffee. If you wish to have coffee, try to limit the cream and sugars for additional weight loss benefits.
Benefits of Caffeine
- improves alertness
- promotes body fat oxidation
- stimulates the central nervous system
- increases endurance
If you are sensitive to caffeine, you can use our next recommendation, Green tea extract, without as much stimulation.
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract is a great alternative to caffeine as it contains less caffeine. This is especially beneficial for those with caffeine sensitivity who still want to enhance their weight loss results.
Benefits of Green Tea Extract
- It can increase fat oxidation by 33%
- It contains less caffeine for those with sensitivity
- Can help improve brain function
- Improves physical performance
- It has the potential to decrease the risk of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and neurodegenerative disease
I like Life Extension brand Mega Green Tea Extract because you can get it in lightly caffeinated or decaffeinated varieties.