Join us for the latest nutritional, fitness and wellness information helping you live a better life!
Subscribe to Updates
Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth and Still Lose Weight
When following a keto diet, one of the best aspects of this way of eating is the higher fat content you can consume to keep yourself in ketosis and keep losing weight. Many of the best keto desserts will not only help satisfy your sweet tooth but will help to continue your weight loss results. These are the best keto desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth and still lose weight.
Chocolate Protein Pudding
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein powder (Click here to see my favorite Natural Protein on MySupplement Store)
- 1.5 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Crumbled Sugar-free Extra Dark Chocolate (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a magic bullet or blender for 30 seconds.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- I like to top with Crumbled Sugar-free Extra Dark Chocolate, but that is up to you.
Perfect Keto is a company we use to help us follow a Keto Diet. They have some amazing treats with healthy ingredients specifically formulated for the Keto Diet.
We recommend the Keto Bars or Cookies because they have a wide variety of flavors for most people’s tastes.
Sometimes it’s not always feasible to whip together a delicious healthy dessert that will keep you in ketosis, so we use Perfect Keto for the convenience factor.
And did I mention that they are delicious?!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This is one of the first desserts I made when I started the Keto Diet. Cream Cheese is a popular Keto food. My mom always used to say she could eat Cream Cheese on a boot 🙂
Well, I wouldn’t go that far, but I do love it, and it’s even better when you make these Strawberry cheesecake bites
- 1 cup strawberry, diced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup cream cheese
- 1-5 Stevia drops for desired sweetness
- Blend ingredients and place in small muffin liners.
- Freeze for a few hours
- Serve and enjoy!
Keto Apple Cider Donut Holes
My wife has a severe donut addiction and is the first to admit it. We tried these Apple Cider Donuts at Trader Joe’s that are heavenly.
Since they are a seasonal item, my wife wanted to make a healthier keto-friendly version that we can enjoy all year round
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup granulated erythritol
- 2 tbsp natural vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp Kerrygold butter, melted
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½-1 tsp apple extract
- 2 tbsp Kerrygold butter, melted
- 2 tbsp granulated erythritol
- ½-1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Mix the almond flour, sweetener, protein powder, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt.
- Whisk in the apple cider vinegar, apple extract, egg, water, and melted butter.
- Put batter into 12 holes of a greased mini-muffin pan
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack.
- Mix the sweetener and cinnamon on a plate.
- Dip each donut bite into the melted butter, then into the mixture of sweetener and cinnamon.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Remember that these desserts will never taste as good as real desserts. But they can help you on a keto diet if you have a sweet tooth.
The key is to enjoy moderation and to feel good about the progress you’re making.